The Best Websites to Track the Coronavirus | Ethiopia


Did you know?? this site is a simple homepage consists of quick facts that are updated every day, including total and new confirmed cases, total and new deaths, state, and city infected, recovered, active, and more.




There has been a lot of news about COVID-19 (also known as the novel coronavirus) since it was first discovered in Wuhan, China, late last year. Since then, there have been thousands of confirmed cases in dozens of countries across the world. If you are concerned about the coronavirus, here are the best maps, apps, and websites to help you find the latest news and safety information from credible sources.

Did you know?? TenaMap site is a simple homepage consists of quick facts that are updated every day, including total and new confirmed cases, total and new deaths, state, and city infected, recovered, active, and more. 
A column lists the outbreak numbers for region and cities all over Ethiopia and another column breaks out data for other regions.

The trackers have garnered praise for providing concise, instantly updated information. Gemechu’s coronavirus tracker is so thorough, in fact, that epidemiologists have used it to predict the disease’s spread. 

An update on the site says a new map, chart, and graph are coming that will visualize individual Ethiopian Region, city, and also translate the information in more than 4 domestic languages very soon!

The site also runs a script to automatically scrape a number of well-sourced sites for the latest data all over the world.  And there is also a map that shows country-by-country data when you mouse over it.

He's goal is for his country people to make the site the best place for information about the coronavirus, with multiple methods of getting data, and to keep the site going for as long as possible and adapt over time depending on relevant information that can be displayed in a meaningful way.

He was 21 years old young and a University student. Last year he joined Addis Ababa Science and Technology University and this year after he dropped out from there, he joined at HiLCoE School of Computer Science and Technology and started learning computer science for his childhood ambitions, and the passion for technology innovation and creativity within him.


Lets here from his words:-

" Currently, even though we are not able to attend a face to face classes because of covid19, HiLCoE has continued the learning process through an online class for that my classmates and I have been able to attend from home. even though In my current time besides the online classes I decided, to use my time properly.

The first thing that caught my attention was that when all the information from different countries around the world was open and convincing to the outside world, and that I couldn't even find a complete copy of Covid19's information in Ethiopia,
I understand that even it can be very difficult to get all the data using one platform for the community in our country, neither the other international community. because of each case reported city health bureau's, Regional health bureau and the government health ministry are using separated use of platforms and website, it makes difficult to get data and report for each city and state data rather than the sum data. Even though it was made a website by INSA, as well as by other inventors I will not go without encouraging It. 

using my website development skill and volunteerism culture now working to push information out to the public clearly. to combat the spread of coronavirus in my country Ethiopia as the number is increasing from day to day, following the lead of countries such as China and South Korea with early experience in what is now a global pandemic.

Let me explain what I have prepared and designed. that's for complete domestic instant daily Covid19 Data I have developed an Ethiopian Covid19 dashboard.
I have built an integrated website platform that is a place where all Ethiopians from any city and region can find their own data and get complete data on the cities and regions of their other Ethiopian brothers. I would also like to point out that It is possible to have open and convincing Covid19's complete information in Ethiopia by submitting the full information, as listed on my website, in collaboration with the 9 Regional and 2 City Government Health Bureaus.

Today we are generating and have access to more data than ever before. In fact, more data has been created in the past two years than in the entire previous history of the human race. But the value of this data can only be realised if we are able to analyse, interpret, and apply it. Besides that for Research & Development, I was experimenting and practicing to use (AI) Artificial Intelligence to help us decipher this wealth of information, for me, this is a startup project, but I think it is being focused on the ministry of Innovation and Technology, Ministry of Education and Information Network Security Agency (INSA).

on every opportunity, I have previously shared volunteerism, especially at Empowering Next Generation (EngEthiopia). We've worked with my colleagues on big projects, and I do not want to go through without mentioning that this is part of it and as I have always done for my country's charitable endeavors, I have done today a good problem-solving website and decided this work to give as volunteerism for my country. Because I believe that we can bet this pandemic together, not by being criticising and competitive.

And even if it's a small gift which I have brought today, I hope you know that it helps us and as I was pushing for something good Believing that it will be implemented, I wanted to show it to my peoples and to whom it May concern. 

Finally, my deepest gratitude to all the people I do not know you or know you have served me from all over the place. Especially on YouTube, Stack Overflow, GitHub, and other online developers community.

I didn't buy my own domain because I set up the website for a gift and I would like to point out to the concerned party that it is fully prepared to provide full copyright and related issues on this website. "

We invite you to look at the website using the demo link https://tenamap.engethiopia.org/index.html

Source: TenaMap Team






No comments

intech company. Powered by Blogger.